We recommend choosing a very moderate goal when it's for the first time. We recommend a duration of 6-9 weeks for your first diet. We HIGHLY recommend you aim for the recommended goal or something less intense.
Articles in this section
- Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, or Maintenance; What diet type should I choose?
- Which body type should I choose?
- Setting up your diet: Choosing Diet Goals
- Setting up your diet: Lifestyle and Schedule
- Workout shake FAQs
- Setting up your diet: Building Meals
- How do I determine a training Intensity for my workouts?
- How many workouts should I do per day?
- How many meals per day do I eat?
- How do I select the appropriate activity level?
Please sign in to leave a comment.