Thank you for your question. Some weight gain in the beginning of a new diet is not unusual, as you are likely retaining just a bit more water. In almost every case, as the app recommends calorie cuts, you will lose weight, and lose it quite quickly. In the highly unlikely case that this doesn't begin to occur within several weeks, working one-on-one with an RP coach might be the recommended alternative.
Articles in this section
- An overview of the RP Diet Templates
- What is the difference between the RP Diet App and the RP Templates, and should I get both?
- How do I decide whether to purchase muscle gain or fat loss?
- I have started a fat loss diet but I have gained weight. What am I doing wrong?
- Simplified Templates (FAQ)
- Do I have to eat the same foods all the time?