There are a several reasons why your device cannot find your account. For example:
1. Is the device logged into the same Google Play account as the one which the subscription was purchased under?
2. Have you recently changed devices?
3. Has any of your Google Play information, such as payment method changed? (expired credit cards would be considered a payment method change)
4. Does your device/Google Play need to be updated?
Here are some solutions that will likely resolve this issue.
1. Make sure you are logging in with the correct Google Play Account: Google Play Help: Add or Switch accounts.
2. Check to make sure that you do indeed have an active subscription. To view and Manage subscriptions click here: Manage Google Play Subscriptions
3. Restart your device. Allow for a full reboot of your Android device.
4. Force Play Store to stop and clear the cache and data: Playstore Troubleshooting
5. Update the Play Store App Subscription Troubleshooting (Click Update the Play Store app)
If these steps did not resolve your issue, please contact support
Recently switched over from iTunes? Click here: I recently switched platforms, how do I access my subscription?
Please sign in to leave a comment.